TRESBE (Flea Market) We respect the privacy of users and comply with the "Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection" Act.
Items of personal information you collect
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, counseling, service application and so on.
ο Collection items: name, login ID, password, phone number, email, site, and blog
ο How to collect personal information: Membership, customer bulletin board, etc.
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
This site uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
Provide content, barter and sell / buy
ο Member Management: Confirmation of identity by using membership service, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of membership, complaint and report
ο Apply to marketing and advertising: Barter and sale / purchase, event, advertisement
Providing personal information
In principle, we do not provide your personal information to the outside world. However, except as follows.
- Users have agreed in advance.
- If there is a request by the investigation agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in laws and ordinances for the purpose of investigation.
Article 1 (Provision of Services)
1. This site provides "bartering and selling / purchasing other services".
2. This site is not responsible for any accidents that may arise during the transactions between users.
Article 2 (Membership)
1. The user applies for membership by filling in the member information according to the registration form set forth by this site and by expressing his intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
Article 3 (withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification)
1. If a member requests withdrawal from the Site, the Member will immediately process the withdrawal.
2. If a member falls under any of the following grounds, membership may be restricted, suspended, or deprived.
① If you register false information at the time of application
② When you use this site, you violate the terms of the act or prohibit acts, and act on the site or damage to others, and to write articles.
Article 4 (Notice to Members)
1. If you give notice to a user, you can do so by e-mail address submitted by the member in "Service".
2. If you are notified of an unspecified number of users, you can post individual notice on the bulletin board for more than one week.
Article 5 (Privacy Protection)
1. The Site strictly restricts the collection of sensitive personal information that may infringe upon human rights when collecting information of the user and collects the minimum information required for implementation, As a matter.
② Phone number
③ Desired ID
2. When the "service" collects personal information that can be used to identify the user, it must obtain the user's consent.
3. The provided personal information can not be used for purposes other than without the consent of the user or provided to a third party, except in the following cases.
① Provide minimum information (name, address, telephone number) necessary for purchasing and selling goods.
Article 6 (Obligations for Member's ID and Password)
1. Members are responsible for managing their ID and password.
2. Members should not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
3. If a member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she should notify the administrator of the site immediately and follow the instructions if any.
Article 7 (Obligations and Responsibilities of User)
The user should not conduct the following.
① Registration of false contents when applying or changing
② The responsibility for copyrights and intellectual property rights is the responsibility of the member.
③ Acts that damage the honor of others or interfere with their work.
Article 8 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
1. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the work created by the member belong to this site.
2. You shall not use the information obtained by using the service for commercial purposes or for use by a third party by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without prior consent of the "Site".